Fast, easy, tasty with Di Alba – tuna fish!
Preparation time: 30 min.
Quantity of products for 2 servings.
Pepper and salt to taste
For the sauce:
1 canned tuna fish / in own sauce /
1 ½ spoon of mayonnaise
Method of preparation:
- 1. Put baking paper on the baking pan. Sprinkle the paper with some olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 2. Cut a few potatoes long and place them carefully on the baking paper.
- 3. Season the potatoes with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with some olive oil.
- 4. Put the potatoes to bake in a heavily heated oven for 12-15 minutes.
- 5. In a deep bowl, pour the tuna fish. Add a spoonful and a half of mayonnaise. To the mixture, cut into small cubes onions. Grated Emmental cheese.
- 6. Place pre-cooked potatoes in a suitable container and pour the prepared mixture.
- 7. Bake all products thoroughly for about 8-10 minutes until crisp crust.
- 8. Serve.