Fast, easy, tasty with Di Alba – tuna fish!
Preparation time: 40 min.
Quantity of products for 2 servings.
½ onion finely chopped
1 cup of capers
1 canned tuna fish / in own sauce /
Method of preparation:
- 1. Cut the onion sour.
- 2. In a deep pan, put cows a little. In the melted cow a little fry onion (until it softens). Put the fried onions in a deep bowl.
- 3. In another deep frying pan, heat frying oil.
- 4. Add the tuna fish, parsley, parmesan and pepper to the bowl.
- 5. Cut the banitsa strips into strips.
- 6. Place the mixture on one end of the bark and fold under a triangular shape.
- 7. Fry until golden crust.
- 8. Put the finished rolls on a disposable paper plate.
- 9. Serve in a new plate and garnish with lemon.