Fast, easy, tasty with Di Alba – tuna fish!
Preparation time: 60 min.
Quantity of products for 4 servings.
Paper for cooking
3-4 tsp. sour cream
1 tsp. capers
1 canned tuna fish / in own sauce /
Pepper and salt to taste
Method of preparation:
- 1. Roll pastry dough.
- 2. Place it in a suitable circular container. Place baking paper with the weight on top. Bake for 10 minutes in the oven.
- 3. In a deep bowl, whisk 6 eggs.
- 4. Add 3-4 tsp. sour cream, 1 tsp. capers, fresh onion, dried tomatoes and yellow cheese.
- 5. Place bits of tuna fish on the roasted blade.
- 6. Beat well the mixture. Pour it on tuna swamps.
- 7. Season with pepper and salt to taste.
- 8. Sprinkle with a bit of grated cheese.
- 9. Bake for 40 minutes.
- 10. Serve.