Fast, easy, tasty with Di Alba – tuna fish!
Preparation time: 30 min.
Quantity of products for 2 servings.
1 canned tuna fish / in own sauce /
Pepper and salt to taste
Method of preparation:
- 1. In a deep dish, place the boiled potatoes cut into quarters. Add grated carrots, 1 egg, finely chopped celery, tuna fish, 2-3 clams of flour, pepper and salt to taste.
- 2. Stir until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- 3. Form 3 large meatballs with your hand.
- 4. Oven the meatballs in flour.
- 5. Fry the meatballs.
- 6. Serve with fresh salad.