Fast, easy, tasty with Di Alba – tuna fish!
Preparation time: 30 min.
Quantity of products for 4 servings.
Pre-cooked white rice
2 pinch of dried tomato
1 cup of white cheese
1 canned tuna fish / in own sauce /
Salt and pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
- 1. In a deep bowl pour the pre-cooked white rice.
- 2. To the rice add the grated zucchini, 2 pinch dried tomato, half a bowl of white cheese, tuna fish and egg.
- 3. Mix the mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Pour the mixture into a suitable cake form on baking paper.
- 5. Straighten the mixture on top and sprinkle with white cheese.
- 6. Bake a cake to obtain a beautiful tan.
- 7. Cut two pieces of cake and garnish with fresh salad.
- 8. Serve.